Tuesday, January 4, 2011

College Reopens

College has begun..
Orientation day was fairly successful..
Considering the fact that everything was done on a 'wing-it' mode..

I've got new comics drawn and written down..
But I have yet to get to my scanner..
This was what happened..

I drew the comics..
And I was about to scan it..
But then I was kidnapped by an evil caffeinated squirrel in my imaginations..




And I have yet to be returned back to my original place..

So I'm gonna have to wait for the squirrel to fall asleep so I can shave off his eyebrows and then he'll die, leaving me free to go..
THEN I get to post the comic 8D

=)

2 comments:

  1. you are 1 troubled beautiful lady :P

    yo ever think u've got autism or something?lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does squirrel has eyebrows?

    ReplyDelete