Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quest to Search for the Shadow of Colossus Disc

Isn't cute that out of ALL the games that are in their proper place, you just HAVE to always get a craving for the one that's missing?
It's like the brain has this intuitive centre with a 'hey-you-are-unaware-that-your-{item name}-is-missing-so-please-decide-to-develop-a-craving-for-it' function...

Trust me. It looked MUCH worse in real life..
(But it ain't THAT bad, really.. I made my pet sister clean it up afterwards.. Well.. actually most of the 'looking-for-the-disc' was done by her as well. Heh)
And this, kids, is why you want to make sure you put everything back where it belongs...........
I made a fascinating discovery, though..
Never realised I had THAT many games..
40 percent of which have never worked in the first place accumulated from those times when I was too lazy to go back to the store to get a replacement..
I could probably buy a new PS3 if I had instead saved the money for that purpose..
I shall now find a corner for myself to sulk and blame the world in comfortably..

No comments:

Post a Comment